A Pale Shade of Blue


Hello lovelies, this is Ashley from Fancy Fine! I'm quite flattered to be one of Miss Maria's guest bloggers during her big move. I decided to dress up in a recently acquired vintage frock in honor of Maria's own impeccably feminine style. I found this lovely number at a vintage fashion expo and I couldn't resist the sweet little collar and all those little candy buttons. Underneath I wore a flouncy petticoat for extra fullness (and for flashing unsuspecting passersby, of course).





I'm a total Etsy addict. I found this amazing woven leather bag from Flower on the Wall and I adore it, especially because it reminds me of this amazing bag from J. Crew that I've been coveting (but can't quite afford). I have a feeling I'll be carrying this one constantly.








dress  vintage
bag  vintage from flower on the wall
belt  j. crew
tights  american apparel
shoes  vintage ferragamo

Thank you for letting me share these silly photos with everyone, Maria!

xoxo,
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Pale Shade of Blue