{ costume of the day } seeing spots

remember how i said i love polka dots? it's pretty serious. in my life, they're neck-in-neck with leopard in the rumble for most essential print. in fact, the two motifs aren't so different; i consider anything spotted to be a neutral, and therefore acceptably repeatable from head to toe.


{ rag & bone jacket, the glamourai for shrimpton couture necklace [new today!], helmut lang bandeau, shrimpton couture vintage dress, follis bag, f21 tights, balenciaga shoes }

prints make me happy ~ ipso facto, the more the merrier! for the last couple weeks it's been rain.snow.rain.snow.rain in new york (as you can see by the still-wet sidewalk in these images). it's making me dotty! my coping mechanism has been to convince myself that spring is near by obsessively buying up every summery shoe in sight. methinks my wallet will be putting a stop to this pretty quick, but i feel like i can't bear to look at winter clothes any longer. though i know we've still got a few cold weeks months ahead, i'm doing my darnedest to slip a spot of spring into my step.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: { costume of the day } seeing spots