In My Birthday Suit.

Lovely day out today, and with it being my birthday and all, I decided to don these bright red suspenders and dandelion yellow loaferrs. I was also carrying a medium sized, black suit-case-esque purse from Holt Renfrew (the Canadian equivalent of nordstrom, or so I heard), but oddly enough, all pictures with me and the purse were deleted by my stupid computer. Geez! Anyway, I will re-post this entry with pictures of me+the purse later, as soon as I a) go return my overly-renewed library books and b) persuade my ten-year-old novice-photographer of a sister to take more pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt, Simply Basic. Suspenders, Vaule Village. Shorts, DIY. Shoes, Enzo Angiolini, thrifted. Sunglasses, VV. Chains, my old faves, Second hand.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: In My Birthday Suit.