GUCCIMAMA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Secondhand sweater, vintage Levis shorts, random jewelry, ardenes thigh-high socks, and vintage glasses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well hello, my starry eyed friends;) How is everybody doing? Not too worn out before the holidays like me I hope!

For me, it's really just two short days until freedom (at this point, screw the presents, I just wanna sleeeeep) and I can hardly wait. Aside from the boring/mandatory fam dinner, meeting up with people, fixin' up my blog and updating the 'ol ipod are among my (long) list of to-dos.

Ahah, you can really tell I'm not much of a holiday person, huh? I'm just in for whatever gets me more sleep+outta school!

Anyways, about this outfit ► ► My awesome buddy Nina was nice enough to give me this amazing sweater! I doubt it's really Gucci, but a girl can dream, right? ;)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: GUCCIMAMA