GOTMYSELFASKITTLESLEAK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I noticed as I was packing for Europe (TOMORROW'S THE DAY!) that my closet looked like it had a skittles leak. So much so, that I almost dug into my quite amazing duffel carry-on for a little man to attach to the ceiling of my closet...Seriously. I wish you could see the clothes I'm packing...sensory overload! But I guess you'll just have to wait until I get back;)

Anyways, I'm all packed an ready to go. Just have to go and check everything again to double check. But...I do wish I was able to bring more jewelry though. I'm limited to those rings above and two necklaces. I don't know how I'm going to survive, honestly;)

See you all in two weeks in a bit! I PROMISE LOADS OF PICTURES, A FEW VIDEOS, AND A GIVEAWAY WHEN I COME BACK!

xx

0 comments:

Post a comment on: GOTMYSELFASKITTLESLEAK