DOTHEDELLAL

Photobucket
tee, thrift. skirt, thrift. tights, mom's. shoes and bag, vintage. jacket and cuff, sirens.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OKAY.
So I ended up not getting a haircut yesterday, on account of my mother told me the wrong information! The place was closed and now, I have to come back on thursday to get my hair cut...grr!

Needless to say, I was pretty pissed off that I bussed it downtown for no apparent reason. So I stomped over to the mall across the street and barged into the nearest Sirens store, where my eyes immediately beheld this amazing motorcycle-style jacket (!) Now, I know I'm sounding like an "emotional shopper" at the moment, but I'm not really like that. I was waiting for my bus anyway, so why not shop, right? ;)

I ended up getting this amazing cross cuff too. I have been searching high and low for a great signature cuff, and this one just went above and beyond that! For under $6, why the hell not! Lastly, I bought two zipper strapped tank tops (which I will gleefully show you soon) annnnnnd...a Sirens Platinum Card, because I shop there too much. Haha.

P.S
Currently pondering the idea of a shaved-side hair cut, GO ALICE!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: DOTHEDELLAL