Not So Fast

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Happy Tuesday, lovelies! How are you all this morning? Hope your week is off to a wonderful start.

We're experiencing some serious summertime weather here in NYC. Yesterday it got up to 82 degrees! So much for fall, huh? Time to break out the bare legs and flip flops again and enjoy the great outdoors.

I'm not able to wrap up in cozy layers and wear my new boots that I've been dying to wear yet I am still in a fall state of mind. I think I'm going to go on ahead and satisfy my autumnal cravings by grabbing a cup of yummy cider today. Sounds like the perfect balance to me. A little apple a little spice. I'll just be sure to make it iced :)

How's the weather in your part of the world?

xoxo

Images: 1, 2, 3 All images edited by The Alternative Wife

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Not So Fast