Sweet Nothings

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good morning, sweets! Yesterday was such a lovely day...bright, warm and sunny and it put me in such a wonderful mood. Seems like spring is in the air so I'm starting to feel lighter with thoughts of warmer weather.

And what do I do when I get in this mood? I like to shop, of course :)

I've has my eye on these next to nothing lovelies for quite some time now. Eberjey is one of my favorites for underthings and I'm loving this gorgeous bodysuit and bralette/hipster set. And how gorgeous is the tulle underwire one piece swimsuit from J. Crew? I'm head over heels in love. I don't think I'd be wearing it to the beach though. It's more of a lounging by the pool suit but I'm also loving the idea of wearing it as a top with a jacket or cardi over it.

Have a wonderful day, lovelies. And happy almost Friday! xoxo

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sweet Nothings