New Look. AGAIN!

Okay, so I haven't been on for a while. And the colours have been changed. And the address. AND the name of the blog. So let me explain.

1) I haven't been on for a while 'cause its EXAM SEASON, or rather, THE END OF JUNE. So, I will continue to be MIA for at least last two weeks of June, and that may or may not be guaranteed, due to frivolosity :) ehem, or rather, me working so I can go buy me self some new clothes.

2) Yesh. I was bored of the brit-theme, even before it has settled in. And also because red, white and blue didn't exactly match my new banner. Speaking of which, what do you think?

3 and 4) The address was changed to match the new blog name, simple as that. The new blog name, however, was due to some serious thinking...I no longer felt that 'I'd rather be naked' was the right name for this blog, because I don't bash ugly clothes as much as I used to. Also, if you're wondering where the "cheap thrils" part came from, it's because I really do get a thrill out of really really REALLY cheap, awesome bargains and thrifty finds. I'm all about the thrift, oh yes...

Speaking of cheap...check out these ginormous, wayfarer-eqsue shades I picked up for cheap. Guess where I got these?! The dollar store! Mwahahaha.

Photobucket

P.S They are not the same ones from last post. These are WAY bigger!!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: New Look. AGAIN!