Happy June!

DSC_0069

DSC_0001



DSC_0060

FotoFlexer_Photo4
photos by leonard
(vintage hat, vintage knit shirt, vintage floral skort, vintage coach bag, vintage ferragamo flats)

Hi all, it's Kennedy from lay me in some tall grass; let me do my thing.  I'm excited to be a guest at Lulu Letty for the day while Maria makes her big move to Minnesota!  Maria is constantly inspiring me but my favorite thing about her posts are the magical photographs.  She's always finding the most beautiful outside scenery (even in winter!) to use as backdrops for her flawlessly put together ensembles.  Plus I think it's really cute that her husband Cole takes most of the photos for her, you can really tell how much he loves her by the amazing portraits he takes.  So adorable!  I wish you guys the best of luck in your move and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy June!