FRIDAYINSPIRATION


The weather's been insane lately--brilliant sunshine one day, pouring rain the next. Today alone it rained twice, was sunny and even thundered. How insane! Anyways, the point of my little ramble is: due to the bipolar weather this week, I've mostly been confined to the house and have spent my time stalking Vimeo for some video inspiration. 

(That and I've become OCD. I have deleted all the songs of my iTunes and am now rebuilding it from the bottom up. That means correctly-labeled-everything and entire discographies of bands and artists. And of course, album art--I want amazing cover flow with no blanks! I will have you know that I am one determined woman, so, perfectly compiled musical library here I come!)

ANY HOW. I need to stop boring you with my nerdy musical/archival OCD. Please enjoy my recent favourite videos, I hope they inspire you as well. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: FRIDAYINSPIRATION