Fresh Start


Happy Monday morning everyone! I'm finally starting to feel better so it's time too leave my house and get back to normalcy. At least I didn't miss out on a lot the past few days. The weather was horrible so it was very easy to rest up and stay indoors the entire weekend. I was able to catch up on some magazine reading and I finally saw The September Issue which I absolutely loved.

It made me respect Anna Wintour a little more and I absolutely love Grace Coddington, the Creative Director of US Vogue! What a visionary! Her work is just so dreamy. Here's an example of her amazing work, the 20s inspired Paris, Je T'aime.


Amazing, right? I've been dreaming of beautiful photoshoots ever since I saw the movie. If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, I highly recommend that you catch it. I'm pretty sure that you'll love it.

And now onto some exciting news. Tomorrow I'll be back with a fabulous giveaway. I'm so excited about this one because it's an amazing giveaway by one of my favorite companies. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet but I'll give you a little hint. It has to do with beauty. And it's chock full of amazing products. Be sure to check back to hear all about it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! xoxo

Images: 1, 2, US Vogue

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Fresh Start