EASYBREEZY

photos by Kristine
What an uneventful weekend! Even though I had Friday off school, all I basically did for three days was 1) eat 2) sleep and 3) work on my iTunes. Of course, I hung out with friends and got up to walk away from the computer in between all of that excitement (sarcasm), but other than that it was a pretty lame weekend. 

There was also some drama between a still-pending package delivery (assholes) and I even got a haircut, but in all honesty, the most exciting thing I did this weekend was wait for the testy weather to calm down so I could take these pictures. (What did I say? Bipolar weather!) Anyhow, not much to this outfit, except maybe for my creepy smile in the first picture and that sweet leather bucket bag I thrifted. Other than that, just another outfit from just another Sunday.


wearing a DIY shredded tee, thrifted shorts and bucket bag, vintage combat boots, random jewelry.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: EASYBREEZY