Mellow Monday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good Monday morning, lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was great. Filled with lots of relaxation and then the Oscars last night ended the weekend on a perfect note. And I was thrilled because all of my favorites won...The King's Speech, Melissa Leo, Christian Bale, Natalie Portman and my ultimate favorite actor Colin Firth. That never happens :)

Of course I'm a little bit tired today because I stayed up late but it was well worth it. Mornings like this call for a little sweetness and lot of caffeine. The perfect way to ease into the week ahead.

How about all of you? How was your weekend? Did you watch the Oscars? What did you think?

xoxo

Images: 1, 2 - edited by The Alternative Wife, 3, 4
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Mellow Monday