Interview: Lina di Moda

Today I want to show you another one of my favourite blogs, Lina Di Moda.

Lina Söderström is a 22 year old fulltime Model currently living in New York. Her mother-agency is MIKAs Stockholm. She is very interested in fashion, photography and styling. She is travelling alot and gets her inspiration from all over the world. In her blog you will be able to follow her work, trips, shopping and what inspires her for the moment.She's a beautiful girl and I adore her amazing style.

So, here is the interview.


1. Whats in your bag? Keys, wallet, chanel mascara, rosebud salve, camera, sunglasses, chewing gum.
2. What five fashion musts are you currently obsessed for summer?
Lace pieces, jeans vest, flower dresses, round sunglasses, lots of jewellery.
3. How would you describe your style?
I would call it something like "boheme rock chic", haha. I love rock'n'roll wear like leather and black and white t-shirts as much as I like full lenght floral dresses and vintage lace pieces.

4. What are your interests beyond fashion?
Photography, dancing, reading, spending time with friends and family. 
5. What is your biggest dream for the future?
That I will work with something that I love and that everybody in my family is healthy and happy. 
6. Your daily outfits are inspired by?
I just put on what I feel like in the morning depending on the weather and what I am doing that day.
7. You are in New York right now, what are your favourite places to shop?
Marc by marc jacobs, vintage shops in brooklyn and east village. 
8. Which piece of clothing you'd love to own?
A chanel bag. YSL shoes.
9. Whats you Favourite piece of clothing you own?
hmm that´s so hard. I think it´s my marc by marc jacobs bag and a flower dress that my mum had when she was my age.
 
 I hope you liked it.
And thanks again to Lina!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Check out and follow her blog!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Interview: Lina di Moda