"Wow...You've Got Some Smooth Legs!"


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ANYWAY. Today, since my legs were just so smooth (ehem) I decided to wear my bright teal high-waisted shorts, cuffed of course. Along with my weaved/braided loafers and black, "mini suitcase" purse. To be honest, I was a bit nervous to don these bright teal shorts, not because of the colour, but because people at school might, well, snicker at the high-waistedness. Normally I don't give a shit what people think of me, but these shorts were on a very fine line. I was not sure if they were actually chic or 80's mom-ish.

BUT...TO HECK WITH IT! I decided to wear it with confidence and go forth to the school of critics. My courage did not go unnoticed--I was soon complimented by a few...Yay for courage!




Tee, some random dance academy, thrift. Shorts, VV. Belt, Salvation Army. Loafers, VV. Black Bag, VV. Ring, Claire's. Bangles, my old faves, secondhand.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: "Wow...You've Got Some Smooth Legs!"