And the Beat Goes On: CSNY

Not feeling very musically inspired, I haven't done a band post in ages. As luck would have it, I stumbled upon some old CSNY videos yesterday and my love of the folk rock supergroup was rekindled, along with my desire to listen to awesome music.
CSNY
I was 15 years old when I first realized the brilliance of CSNY. It was their album DĂ©jĂ  Vu that sealed the deal for me. I can still remember falling instantly in love with the beautiful voices of Stephen Stills and Neil Young. Even now, they still make me go all mushy.
CSNY
Photo Credits: last.fm
...
And because they are my favorites from the band, here are two more videos: one of Stephen Stills in '67 when he and Neil were still in Buffalo Springfield and one of Neil going solo in '71...

...
TGIF!

Wishing you a blissful weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

0 comments:

Post a comment on: And the Beat Goes On: CSNY