TASTETHERAINBOW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

No, I have not been thrown into jail by the fashion police due the abuse of sequins and glitter (eyebrows, really?!), nor have I been tomato-pelted to death by PETA for my penchant for furry hats, and I most certainly did not disappear into the wilderness that is Narnia to escape my terribly stressful life (although I wish that were an option).

I have just been really busy homeworking my ass off in attempt to attack my monster of an English/History assignment, which involves me having to create a historically accurate WWI journal by a soldier. So here I was all along, not doing anything glamourous of the sort, but instead getting into character by imagining myself in a rustic shower room surrounded by a bunch of naked soldiers (my character chooses to "come out of the closet" during WWI, talk about terrible timing) YAY RESEARCH!

Anyways, hope I haven't bored you to tears with my lengthy excuse and pretty much unnecessary details of my homework. Hope you likey this spring outfit (it was 10 deg. Celsius outside yesterday!) and I promise regular programming will resume in the next week...

Well, before it dies off again for TWO WEEKS, because I'M OFF TO EUROPE IN NINE DAYS!

Yeah, I don't even know what I'm going to post or even if I'll even have the chance to blog while I'm away (no laptop + I shoot in RAW anyway = no posts) so, if you have any suggestions, please let me know! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend:)




wearing vintage shirt, bag and boots, vintage Levi's shorts, sheer stirrup luxe tights courtesy of American Apparel and random jewelry

0 comments:

Post a comment on: TASTETHERAINBOW